Toyota is devoted to maintaining the safety and dependability of its vehicles. Proper vehicle service at factory-recommended intervals is important to both, which is why the ToyotaCare no cost maintenance plan is included (1) with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.
With ToyotaCare, your vehicle's basic preventative maintenance needs are taken care of. We want drivers in South Brunswick Township, Plainsboro Township and New Brunswick to get them most out of their vehicles, and are committed to maintaining the safety, efficiency, and performance of each Toyota.
ToyotaCare also includes 24-hour roadside assistance(2) for 2 years, regardless of mileage; this means you can have peace of mind wherever your journey takes you. When you find yourself in a critical situation, your ToyotaCare no-cost maintenance plan has you and your vehicle covered.
Here's an overview of what you get with ToyotaCare:
Toyota-trained technicians will help you fulfill maintenance obligations and help improve your Toyota's overall performance, while keeping a complete history of maintenance visits. Toyota will also deliver timely reminders before your scheduled maintenance.
ToyotaCare Scheduled Factory Maintenance Covers(3):
- All fluid level inspection and adjustments
- Engine oil and oil filter replacements(4)
- Tire Rotations
- Multi-point vehicle inspections
24-Hr. Roadside Assistance:
ToyotaCare features 24-hr. roadside assistance(5) for those days when you need a tire changed or a door unlocked. When you find yourself in a critical situation, roadside assistance is there to provide the help you need.
Here's What 24-Hour Roadside Assistance Covers:
- Battery jump starts
- Tire service
- Emergency fuel delivery
- Lockout protection
Toyota Maintenance at Dayton Toyota
Whenever your Toyota needs service, make an appointment at Dayton Toyota in South Brunswick. Our factory-trained technicians deliver prompt, convenient services and will give your vehicle the care and attention it needs. For oil changes, multipoint inspections and everything in between, you can turn to Dayton Toyota for vehicle maintenance you can trust.
Find Out More About Your ToyotaCare No-Cost Maintenance Plan
If you have any questions about your coverage under the ToyotaCare no-cost maintenance plan, Dayton Toyota is here to help. Our dealership has a state-of-the-art service center on site, so contact us online, or by calling 732-329-2080.
Dayton Toyota is conveniently located at 2291 U.S. Route 130 South Brunswick, NJ 08810, and our showroom is open from 7 a.m. - 7 p.m. Monday and Wednesday; 7 a.m. - 6 p.m. Tuesday, Thursday and Friday; and 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. on Saturday.
1. Covers normal factory scheduled service. Plan is 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
2. Prius Plug-in Hybrid comes with an extra year of roadside assistance, for a total of 3 years from date of first use. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.
3. Excludes those items listed in the Warranty and Maintenance Guide under Special Operating Conditions.
4. Consult the vehicles Warranty and Maintenance Guide for factory-recommended services and intervals.
5. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery.